Sunday, August 11, 2013

Original Brownies

Just made this recipe. It's actually an original recipe. I read a few others, and figured this would get me in the neighborhood of a brownie.

coconut oil (for greasing the baking dish)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/3 cup tapioca flour(starch)
1/3 cup palm sugar
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup chocolate chips (I like Chatfield's and Enjoy Life chips)
6 tablespoons butter
2 eggs


Heat over to 325F. Grease baking dish with coconut oil.
Combine almond flour, tapioca flour, palm sugar, and salt, then set aside.
Melt butter and chocolate chips. If using cocoa powder, you may want to add that to the dry mix, not the melted butter.
Stir chocolate and butter into dry ingredients.
Mix in eggs.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.

Since this is my first attempt with this recipe, I have no idea if it's going to be good. Maybe I should have poured extra chocolate chips on the top. We'll see what happens. The brownies should be done in about 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment